What makes Edison Avenue Capital LLC unique is their winning combination of talent, unique skills and passion to exceeding client expectations in the merger & acquisition industry. Their combined 50+ years of experience in building, buying and managing companies make them your go to partner for all your business sale and acquisition needs. Their team of business intermediaries are affiliated with Business Brokers of Florida (BBF) providing professional services across Florida and United States.
Managing Partner, Broker Associate
Edward Valaitis is a Certified Business Intermediary (CBI) and member of IBBA (International Business Brokers Association) and Business Brokers of Florida. He has more than 24 years of experience building, managing, and leading high quality professional services firms with expertise in risk consulting, strategy, due diligence, commercial lending, marketing, business development and P&L leadership.
His experience includes:
- Managing Director of Resource Global’s Tampa and Orlando offices. Resource Global, an $800 million publicly traded company spun off from Deloitte & Touché that provides accounting, finance, supply chain, and system implementation consulting services.
- Partner at Amper, Politziner and Mattia a New York City based regional CPA firm with practice responsibility over the Internal Audit, Sarbanes Oxley, SAS, 70 and Information Security Services.
- Co-Founder of BDO Seidman’s Risk Consulting Division which he helped build from zero to $30 million in three years with offices in NYC, Boston, San Francisco and Houston.
- Managing Director of the Financial Services Practice of Root Learning Inc., an internationally recognized consulting firm specializing in strategy, change management, and organizational learning.
- National Director for Jefferson Wells International a highly successful national risk consulting practice. During his tenure he was instrumental and had hands-on involvement in many facets of growing this start-up firm from zero to $120 million in revenue in four years. (Rated the 5th fastest growing company in the United States by INC Magazine.)
Ed has been an active member of the CEO Council of Tampa Bay, Association for Corporate Growth, University of Tampa and Financial Executives International. He also volunteers his time by serving on two local boards, and he has a passion for improving the K-12 educational system. Mr. Valaitis earned his Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Management from Meyers University and graduated with Beta Gamma Sigma honors from his MBA program.
Eric J. Gall
Managing Partner, Broker
Eric Gall is an experienced Business Intermediary having participated in over $100M of successful mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, joint ventures, roll-ups and spin-outs. He has more than 19 years of experience buying, selling and leading companies. HIs expertise is in automotive, transportation, IT, licensing, franchising, consulting, strategy, due diligence, commercial lending, marketing, business development and P&L leadership.
His experience includes:
Regional Vice President at FBX Advisors, consistently producing over $1M of main street and lower middle-market business transactions annually including $5M in 2014.
As Founder of Gulfshore Automotive Capital Holdings, a private equity group, mid-level executive at Ford Motor Company, and Regional Vice President at FBX Advisors, closed acquisitions, divestitures, joint ventures and spin-outs worth over $100M in automotive, transportation, aviation, IT, licensing, merchandising, distribution and food services industries.
Lead post-merger integration of Ford, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo and Mazda, including commonality strategies for product platforms, system architectures, key commodities, processes, methods and tools identifying over $16B in savings over a 10-year business plan.
Established global governance processes including committees, charters, meeting cadence, scorecards, disciplined problem solving and decision-making processes for Ford Motor Company’s Product Development Group and Customer Service Division.
Eric has been an active member in the Entrepreneur Society of America, Partners for Performance, speaker and contributing author for numerous local, national and international publications. His passions are health, fitness and collecting sports memorabilia. Eric holds BSE and MBA degrees from the University of Michigan.