International Buyers: The E-2 Visa is generally the most appropriate visa for non U.S. citizens buying their own business in the United States. This type of visa is called the E-2 investment visa and is available to citizens of more than 50 countries with which the U.S. has signed bilateral treaties. The E-2 visa currently allows for two co-investors to invest in and obtain visas to work in their business in the United States. Generally the investment amount must exceed $100,000 dollars and the business must be a significant source of your personal income. I can refer you to one of our alliance partners with deep expertise on navigating the process when you are ready.

For additional information please visit the United States government website below.